Monday, May 4, 2009

Home




I was thinking the other day about which locale I consider home.

Born and raised in Belchertown
Attending college in Ithaca
Studying abroad in Siena

I consider them all home.

The location is different. The way of living is different. The people who surround me are different.

How can I define "home"?

There is really no need to define it, but for my sanity and to better understand myself....I wanted to.

I've decided that my family and friends, the ones who truly love and care about me, will be there and keep in contact no matter where I am. With that, knowing I am supported and loved, I can live peacefully no matter where in the world I choose to reside.

To my family, friends and loved ones: Thank you for your love, support, and words of encouragement. They mean the world to me...no matter how far apart we are.

I will see you all soon.

With love,

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment